The 20 Greatest British Views have been revealed - but which Norfolk ones do you think should have made the cut?
PUBLISHED: 07:00 11 April 2017 | UPDATED: 11:58 11 April 2017
From Snowdonia to Stonehenge, a nationwide study has revealed the top 20 greatest British Views.
Ancient and modern sights were celebrated as part of the study, which found the view of Llyn Llydaw from Mount Snowdon summit in Wales to be the best in the country.
This was closely followed by the Scottish Highlands and Stonehenge.
More than 2,500 people took part in the study which asked respondents to vote from a longlist of incredible views, created by travel exerpts from publications such as Rough Guides, Wanderlust and Good Housekeeping.
No East Anglian views made it onto the final list, despite the county boasting some incredibly picturesque spots - such as The Broads, and north Norfolk coast.
The full list of the 20 greatest British views is:
1. Snowdonia – view of Llyn Llydaw from Mount Snowdon summit, Wales
2. Scottish Highlands – view of Three Sisters mountains, Glencoe Valley, Scotland
3. Stonehenge, Wiltshire, England
4. St Ives Bay, Cornwall, England
5. Cheddar Gorge, Somerset, England
6. Loch Ness – view from Dores, Highland, Scotland
7. Buttermere, Lake District, England
8. Parliament and Big Ben - view from Westminster Bridge, London, England
9. Giant’s Causeway, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
10. Loch Lomond – view from Conic Hill, Dunbartonshire, Scotland
11. Ben Nevis, Lochaber, Scotland
12. Edinburgh from Arthur’s Seat, Scotland
13. Peak District – view from Stanage Edge, Derbyshire, England
14. Brecon Beacons – view from the summit, Wales
15. Durdle Door, Dorset, England
16. Spires of Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
17. Bamburgh Castle – view from the coast, Bamburgh, Northumberland, England
18. Seven Sisters, Sussex, England
19. Bournemouth pier and beach, Hampshire, England
20. Kings College – view from the River Cam, Cambridge, England
• What local views would you like to have seen make the cut? Let us know in the comments below.