Paramedics treated two people for smoke inhalation following the outbreak of a fire at a flat.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

The blaze started at a home in Honeypot Meadow, Bungay, just before 5.30pm today.

Fire crews from Bungay and Beccles arrived to find the ground floor flat heavily smoke logged.

An ambulance was called for two people suffering smoke inhalation.

The fire was brought under control by 5.45pm.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

loading...
Click here to read more of our digital publications

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT