May 20 2013 Latest news:
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Does Jonny Howson look Premier League quality?
• Zak Whitbread’s new contract.
• Grant Holt and John Ruddy’s absence from the England squad.
• How likely are Norwich City to win at Stoke?
• The Chris Gunter transfer rumours.
• Norwich City’s chances of beating Liverpool at Carrow Road.
• Which Norwich City players have failed to cut it at Premier League level.
• Marc Tierney’s return to full fitness.
• From the 15 points available in March’s games, how many can Norwich City expect to take?
• Vaughan’s absence from the reserve game and his readiness for a first team start.
• Wes Hoolahan’s effectiveness.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate
The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered