Come on Three Lions! Pub reactions as England play World Cup semi-final
PUBLISHED: 18:04 11 July 2018 | UPDATED: 07:58 12 July 2018
Jack Tonks holds the World Cup as he proudly wears his white England shirt Credit: Archant/ Nick Butcher
Join us from pubs across Norfolk and Waveney as England take on Croatia in the World Cup semi-final.
Ryan Sampson celebrates in his red England shirt ahead of the match against Croatia Credit: Nick Butcher/Archant
The Three Lions are playing in their first World Cup semi-final in 28 years with a win seeing them face France in Sunday’s final.
We have reporters at pubs across the region to soak up the anticipation, atmosphere and reaction.
Craig Hunt, Matthew Smith Howell, Niall Munmings celebrate at The Ingate, Beccles Credit: Nick Butcher/Archant
This is how our team is lining up for the big match:
Doreen Wright, Geoff Yallop, Ce'Liah Yallop and Olly King prepare to watch the England's match against Croatia at the The Ingate, Beccles. Credit: Nick Butcher/ Archant
• Michael Bailey (@michaeljbailey) and Ian Clarke (@IanClarke41) are at The Railway Tavern in Dereham
Oliver Bolton, Steven Cannell and Willy Gray are confident for England at the Kings Arms Credit: Anothy Carroll/Archant
• David Freezer (@davefreezer) and Paddy Davitt (@paddyjdavitt) are at OPEN in Norwich
Staff at the Ancient Mariner in Old Hunstanton. From left, duty manager Kieron Doughty, with bar staff Jamie Wylie, Andrew Ward, Matthew Wadey and Ben Southgate Picture: Chris Bishop
• Neil Didsbury (@neildidsbury) is at Stadia in Norwich
• Anthony Carroll (@CarrollAnthony) is in Great Yarmouth
• Tom Chapman (@TChapmanMedia) is in Lowestoft
• Chris Bishop (@chrismojo) is in King’s Lynn
• And Adam Lazzari (@adamlazzari319) is in Fakenham.
Tell us where you are and tweet us your photos and videos via @EDP24.
Come on England!