'One of a kind' barn conversion goes up for rent
- Credit: William H Brown
A four-bedroom barn conversion has come up for rent in Earsham near Bungay for £1,700 a month.
The property is described as "one of a kind" by letting agents William H Brown and comes with a spacious garden and field views.
It has an entrance hallway, open-plan living and dining area, complete with a multi-fuel woodburner, and a well-fitted kitchen with a vaulted ceiling.
There is also a conservatory and three downstairs bedrooms plus a family bathroom with a bath and a separate shower.
An additional lounge area can be found upstairs, along with the master bedroom which has its own en suite.
Outside, there is plenty of off-road parking and a large garden which has a patio and enjoys far-reaching field views.
A short-term tenancy may be considered.
- 1 Obituary: The dentist who described how lucky he was to live in Beccles
- 2 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 3 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 Suffolk's sensational year on screen as filmmakers spend millions in county
- 6 Fire crews called to dog locked inside car in north Suffolk
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 This East Anglian cheese has been named one of the best in the UK
- 9 Police chased driver after car crashed into hedge, court hears
- 10 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
For more information, contact William H Brown on 01379 456023.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.