Do you recognise any old friends? 47 ex-pupils meet at school reunion
- Credit: Archant
A large group of old school friends met to turn back the years and share memories over the weekend.
Nearly 50 ex pupils of the Sir John Leman School in Beccles met earlier this month for a reunion from the 1950s to 1970s.
Reunion organiser Maureen Larkin said: "It was time to turn back the years to those carefree school days, and to share happy and sometimes mischievious tales of those times.
"Many of those attending travelled long distances, including from the USA, France, Croydon and North Norfolk and many had not met since leaving the school 60 years ago."
The ex pupils met at the Fox & Hounds social club in Beccles, where there was memorabilia on show and a buffet was shared.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Larkin said: "It was a very enjoyable afternoon, a time for sharing memories, rekindling friendships and fondly remembering those who are no longer around."
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more