Do you recognise any old friends? 47 ex-pupils meet at school reunion
- Credit: Archant
A large group of old school friends met to turn back the years and share memories over the weekend.
Nearly 50 ex pupils of the Sir John Leman School in Beccles met earlier this month for a reunion from the 1950s to 1970s.
Reunion organiser Maureen Larkin said: "It was time to turn back the years to those carefree school days, and to share happy and sometimes mischievious tales of those times.
"Many of those attending travelled long distances, including from the USA, France, Croydon and North Norfolk and many had not met since leaving the school 60 years ago."
The ex pupils met at the Fox & Hounds social club in Beccles, where there was memorabilia on show and a buffet was shared.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Larkin said: "It was a very enjoyable afternoon, a time for sharing memories, rekindling friendships and fondly remembering those who are no longer around."
- 1 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 2 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 9 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 10 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas