Do you recognise any old friends? 47 ex-pupils meet at school reunion
- Credit: Archant
A large group of old school friends met to turn back the years and share memories over the weekend.
Nearly 50 ex pupils of the Sir John Leman School in Beccles met earlier this month for a reunion from the 1950s to 1970s.
Reunion organiser Maureen Larkin said: "It was time to turn back the years to those carefree school days, and to share happy and sometimes mischievious tales of those times.
"Many of those attending travelled long distances, including from the USA, France, Croydon and North Norfolk and many had not met since leaving the school 60 years ago."
The ex pupils met at the Fox & Hounds social club in Beccles, where there was memorabilia on show and a buffet was shared.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Larkin said: "It was a very enjoyable afternoon, a time for sharing memories, rekindling friendships and fondly remembering those who are no longer around."
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom