A celebration of local beers
ALES brewed in north Suffolk were showcased at a beer festival hosted by an award-winning brewery and restaurant yesterday.The festival at St Peter's Hall, near Bungay, featured ales and beers from 10 local breweries which are all within 10 miles of the tiny village of St Peter South Elmham.
ALE'S WELL! Ales brewed
n north Suffolk were showcased at a beer festival hosted by an award-winning brewery and restaurant yesterday.
The festival at St Peter's Hall, near Bungay, featured ales and beers from 10 local breweries all within 10 miles of the village of St Peter South Elmham.
As well as live music, a hog roast and gallons of ale to be sampled, visitors were taken on tours of the brewery, which is set in listed agricultural outbuildings in the grounds of the beautiful hall, which dates from
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 3 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 4 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 5 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 6 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 7 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 8 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 9 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published
- 10 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers