A celebration of local beers
ALES brewed in north Suffolk were showcased at a beer festival hosted by an award-winning brewery and restaurant yesterday.The festival at St Peter's Hall, near Bungay, featured ales and beers from 10 local breweries which are all within 10 miles of the tiny village of St Peter South Elmham.
ALE'S WELL! Ales brewed
n north Suffolk were showcased at a beer festival hosted by an award-winning brewery and restaurant yesterday.
The festival at St Peter's Hall, near Bungay, featured ales and beers from 10 local breweries all within 10 miles of the village of St Peter South Elmham.
As well as live music, a hog roast and gallons of ale to be sampled, visitors were taken on tours of the brewery, which is set in listed agricultural outbuildings in the grounds of the beautiful hall, which dates from
You may also want to watch:
- 1 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 2 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 6 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 9 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 10 New book chronicles one of the most tragic rail collisions in history