A celebration of local beers
ALES brewed in north Suffolk were showcased at a beer festival hosted by an award-winning brewery and restaurant yesterday.The festival at St Peter's Hall, near Bungay, featured ales and beers from 10 local breweries which are all within 10 miles of the tiny village of St Peter South Elmham.
ALE'S WELL! Ales brewed
n north Suffolk were showcased at a beer festival hosted by an award-winning brewery and restaurant yesterday.
The festival at St Peter's Hall, near Bungay, featured ales and beers from 10 local breweries all within 10 miles of the village of St Peter South Elmham.
As well as live music, a hog roast and gallons of ale to be sampled, visitors were taken on tours of the brewery, which is set in listed agricultural outbuildings in the grounds of the beautiful hall, which dates from
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk