Pedestrian who died after being hit by car is named
- Credit: Glen Denny/Geograph
A woman who died after being hit by a car on the A143 has been named.
Jennifer Potter, 61, died as a result of her injuries at the scene of the accident at Ditchingham, near Bungay, on October 2.
An inquest into her death is due to be opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Tuesday, October 13.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 8.30pm following reports that a white Toyota Yaris had been involved in a collision with a pedestrian near to the junction of Old Yarmouth Road.
The road was closed until the earlier hours of the following morning while police continued investigations into the circumstances of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of the Toyota Yaris prior to the incident.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101 quoting incident number SC-02102020-405.
- 1 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 2 Villagers demand waste plans rethink over 'noxious smells'
- 3 Sensory equipment helps 'enrich' Emily's life amid lockdown
- 4 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 5 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 6 First patients receive Covid jab at new mass vaccination centre
- 7 School Covid-19 testing: What you need to know
- 8 Covid fines more than double in Suffolk during third lockdown
- 9 'All we do is work' - NHS staff turn to therapy over Covid trauma
- 10 Schools to hold lessons outdoors to give pupils a break from masks