Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following a collision between a car and a motorcycle on the A145 at Brampton.
The incident happened shortly before 1.30pm on Wednesday, Suffolk police said.
Officers remain at the scene and have closed London Road between Station Road and The Street.
The motorcyclist, a man, was treated at the scene by volunteers from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) before being taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the man suffered potentially life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car was treated for minor injuries.
- 1 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 2 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 3 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Five-pronged plan for Suffolk Covid recovery to be published in June
- 6 Decision made on East Suffolk council tax freeze
- 7 Dog food brand's delight at launch of new range of wet food treats
- 8 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 9 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike
- 10 'Critical milestone' as replica chimneys installed on hospital revamp project