Active lifestyle store opens today
FAT Face, the active lifestyle brand, is coming to Beccles and will be opening its doors today at Taylors Square. The new store in Beccles will offer a fabulous collection of kit for men, women and kids who enjoy the active lifestyle.
FAT Face, the active lifestyle brand, is coming to Beccles and will be opening its doors today at Taylors Square.
The new store in Beccles will offer a fabulous collection of kit for men, women and kids who enjoy the active lifestyle. It also has a range of essential accessories with everything from jewellery and shoes to wallets and bags.
Every store in the Fat Face portfolio is different, inspired by the local community rather than a soulless repetition. The new Beccles store takes inspiration from the Norfolk Broads with imagery and props, such as rowing blades, proudly taking their place in the store design.
The store manager, Jamie MacMillan said: "The store is nearly ready for opening on Friday and we can't wait to welcome Beccles' shoppers in and show them around.
You may also want to watch:
“Fat Face is all about having an active sense of adventure and the store is both inspiration and exciting, encouraging shoppers to take a step into the active lifestyle. Beccles is on the doorstep of some stunning places and we've used this inspiration to create the internal DNA of the store.
“Come in and check us out. We've just launched our new summer kit so there's tons of great stuff in store!”
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Driver suffers minor injuries in crash with minibus
- 3 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 4 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 5 Teenage drink driver to appear in court after crash
- 6 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 10 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage