Active lifestyle store opens today
FAT Face, the active lifestyle brand, is coming to Beccles and will be opening its doors today at Taylors Square. The new store in Beccles will offer a fabulous collection of kit for men, women and kids who enjoy the active lifestyle.
FAT Face, the active lifestyle brand, is coming to Beccles and will be opening its doors today at Taylors Square.
The new store in Beccles will offer a fabulous collection of kit for men, women and kids who enjoy the active lifestyle. It also has a range of essential accessories with everything from jewellery and shoes to wallets and bags.
Every store in the Fat Face portfolio is different, inspired by the local community rather than a soulless repetition. The new Beccles store takes inspiration from the Norfolk Broads with imagery and props, such as rowing blades, proudly taking their place in the store design.
The store manager, Jamie MacMillan said: "The store is nearly ready for opening on Friday and we can't wait to welcome Beccles' shoppers in and show them around.
You may also want to watch:
“Fat Face is all about having an active sense of adventure and the store is both inspiration and exciting, encouraging shoppers to take a step into the active lifestyle. Beccles is on the doorstep of some stunning places and we've used this inspiration to create the internal DNA of the store.
“Come in and check us out. We've just launched our new summer kit so there's tons of great stuff in store!”
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'