Air ambulance attending medical emergency near Beccles school
Emergency services have been called to an incident in Beccles this afternoon.
Two ambulance officer vehicles and an East Anglian Air Ambulance were called after reports of "a woman with a medical emergency."
The air ambulance was seen landing at Beccles Set School, where it was providing care as required at the scene working with the ambulance service, a spokesperson for the air ambulance confirmed.
The spokesperson said: "We have gone out to an incident in Beccles and provided care as required at the scene working with the ambulance service."
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: "An ambulance, two ambulance officer vehicles and East Anglian Air Ambulance have been sent to an address in Beccles, following reports of a woman with a medical emergency."
You may also want to watch:
The incident is ongoing and crews are still at the scene.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?