A magic lamp is hidden in Bungay - can you find it?
- Credit: Archant
Panto lovers have the chance to win a family ticket to see Aladdin at the Fisher Theatre - just find the magic lamp which is hidden in Bungay.
The magic lamp from Aladdin has been hidden somewhere at a shop or business in the town, awaiting to be found by its true owner and not assumed by the evil Abanazar,
Inside the magic lamp is a hidden message and a winning family ticket to the performance at the Fisher Theatre this month.
The performance of Aladdin opens on Thursday, December 20 at the historic theatre on Broad Street.
The show will run until January 2, boasting two performances a day every day but Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Children from the local community have also joined the professional cast as a chorus ensemble for the cult-classic story.
Tickets for the family-friendly event can be purchased online at www.fishertheatre.org or on 01986 89 7130.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 7 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 8 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Multi-million pound river barrier to protect Broads being considered