A magic lamp is hidden in Bungay - can you find it?
- Credit: Archant
Panto lovers have the chance to win a family ticket to see Aladdin at the Fisher Theatre - just find the magic lamp which is hidden in Bungay.
The magic lamp from Aladdin has been hidden somewhere at a shop or business in the town, awaiting to be found by its true owner and not assumed by the evil Abanazar,
Inside the magic lamp is a hidden message and a winning family ticket to the performance at the Fisher Theatre this month.
The performance of Aladdin opens on Thursday, December 20 at the historic theatre on Broad Street.
The show will run until January 2, boasting two performances a day every day but Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Children from the local community have also joined the professional cast as a chorus ensemble for the cult-classic story.
Tickets for the family-friendly event can be purchased online at www.fishertheatre.org or on 01986 89 7130.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 4 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 5 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles