A magic lamp is hidden in Bungay - can you find it?
- Credit: Archant
Panto lovers have the chance to win a family ticket to see Aladdin at the Fisher Theatre - just find the magic lamp which is hidden in Bungay.
The magic lamp from Aladdin has been hidden somewhere at a shop or business in the town, awaiting to be found by its true owner and not assumed by the evil Abanazar,
Inside the magic lamp is a hidden message and a winning family ticket to the performance at the Fisher Theatre this month.
The performance of Aladdin opens on Thursday, December 20 at the historic theatre on Broad Street.
The show will run until January 2, boasting two performances a day every day but Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Children from the local community have also joined the professional cast as a chorus ensemble for the cult-classic story.
Tickets for the family-friendly event can be purchased online at www.fishertheatre.org or on 01986 89 7130.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?