Renowned animator to host half-term workshop in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious animator who previously worked on Wallace and Gromit is returning to Beccles to host three fun-filled workshops.
Jim Parkyn’s Amazing Scene Machine will be appearing at Beccles Public Hall on Thursday, April 5, at 11am, 2pm and 4.15pm.
Mr Parkyn has previously worked with Aardman Animation, the BBC and various independent studios.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Jim created the Scene Machine to make animation accessible to everyone, to encourage creativity and get folk involved.”
During the workshops members of the public will be asked to model and create their own characters.
You may also want to watch:
These characters are then bought together to make a short film.
By the end of each session participants will walk away with a short film inspired by the event and the characters they created.
Tickets for the event are available from the public hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 7 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains