Renowned animator to host half-term workshop in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious animator who previously worked on Wallace and Gromit is returning to Beccles to host three fun-filled workshops.
Jim Parkyn’s Amazing Scene Machine will be appearing at Beccles Public Hall on Thursday, April 5, at 11am, 2pm and 4.15pm.
Mr Parkyn has previously worked with Aardman Animation, the BBC and various independent studios.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Jim created the Scene Machine to make animation accessible to everyone, to encourage creativity and get folk involved.”
During the workshops members of the public will be asked to model and create their own characters.
You may also want to watch:
These characters are then bought together to make a short film.
By the end of each session participants will walk away with a short film inspired by the event and the characters they created.
Tickets for the event are available from the public hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more