Renowned animator to host half-term workshop in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious animator who previously worked on Wallace and Gromit is returning to Beccles to host three fun-filled workshops.
Jim Parkyn’s Amazing Scene Machine will be appearing at Beccles Public Hall on Thursday, April 5, at 11am, 2pm and 4.15pm.
Mr Parkyn has previously worked with Aardman Animation, the BBC and various independent studios.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Jim created the Scene Machine to make animation accessible to everyone, to encourage creativity and get folk involved.”
During the workshops members of the public will be asked to model and create their own characters.
You may also want to watch:
These characters are then bought together to make a short film.
By the end of each session participants will walk away with a short film inspired by the event and the characters they created.
Tickets for the event are available from the public hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash