Horse riding school celebrates one year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A young horse riding instructor celebrated the one-year anniversary of her equestrian school with a surprise party.
Members of Annabelles Equestrian, in Henstead, near Beccles, shocked owner Annabelle Block on Saturday, January 6.
Ms Block was gifted a bespoke show jump in club colours which will now take pride in the ménage where all riding lessons take place.
Vicky Collier, whose child attends the school, said: “Annabelle herself is a truly inspirational young lady.
“At just 24-year-old, not only is she a very talented horsewoman regularly seen out competing but she has a very natural and enthusiastic way with children, parents and animals alike.”
You may also want to watch:
At the end of its first year Annabelles Equestrian boasts an impressive 115 members, ranging from four to 25 years old.
Other successes include a huge club presence at the Sotterley Show during the summer – with over 60 class entries.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 4 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 5 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 6 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 7 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 8 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
The club also arranged an informative trip to Chigwell Riding Trust For Special Needs in November.