Horse riding school celebrates one year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A young horse riding instructor celebrated the one-year anniversary of her equestrian school with a surprise party.
Members of Annabelles Equestrian, in Henstead, near Beccles, shocked owner Annabelle Block on Saturday, January 6.
Ms Block was gifted a bespoke show jump in club colours which will now take pride in the ménage where all riding lessons take place.
Vicky Collier, whose child attends the school, said: “Annabelle herself is a truly inspirational young lady.
“At just 24-year-old, not only is she a very talented horsewoman regularly seen out competing but she has a very natural and enthusiastic way with children, parents and animals alike.”
You may also want to watch:
At the end of its first year Annabelles Equestrian boasts an impressive 115 members, ranging from four to 25 years old.
Other successes include a huge club presence at the Sotterley Show during the summer – with over 60 class entries.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 6 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
The club also arranged an informative trip to Chigwell Riding Trust For Special Needs in November.