Horse riding school celebrates one year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A young horse riding instructor celebrated the one-year anniversary of her equestrian school with a surprise party.
Members of Annabelles Equestrian, in Henstead, near Beccles, shocked owner Annabelle Block on Saturday, January 6.
Ms Block was gifted a bespoke show jump in club colours which will now take pride in the ménage where all riding lessons take place.
Vicky Collier, whose child attends the school, said: “Annabelle herself is a truly inspirational young lady.
“At just 24-year-old, not only is she a very talented horsewoman regularly seen out competing but she has a very natural and enthusiastic way with children, parents and animals alike.”
At the end of its first year Annabelles Equestrian boasts an impressive 115 members, ranging from four to 25 years old.
Other successes include a huge club presence at the Sotterley Show during the summer – with over 60 class entries.
- 1 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Bungay baby bank to open in town and support the community
- 4 Prospect of repeating Christmas flooding trauma still 'worrying' 11 months on
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 Listed townhouse in former maltings building is for sale by auction
- 7 Christmas jumper swap launched in Beccles in fight against fast fashion
- 8 Lotto winners to sell knitted mini donkeys at Beccles Christmas lights
- 9 Local leaders gather as plans for Beccles cycle path in motion
- 10 Beccles woman wins national beauty pageant competition
The club also arranged an informative trip to Chigwell Riding Trust For Special Needs in November.