Horse riding school celebrates one year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A young horse riding instructor celebrated the one-year anniversary of her equestrian school with a surprise party.
Members of Annabelles Equestrian, in Henstead, near Beccles, shocked owner Annabelle Block on Saturday, January 6.
Ms Block was gifted a bespoke show jump in club colours which will now take pride in the ménage where all riding lessons take place.
Vicky Collier, whose child attends the school, said: “Annabelle herself is a truly inspirational young lady.
“At just 24-year-old, not only is she a very talented horsewoman regularly seen out competing but she has a very natural and enthusiastic way with children, parents and animals alike.”
At the end of its first year Annabelles Equestrian boasts an impressive 115 members, ranging from four to 25 years old.
Other successes include a huge club presence at the Sotterley Show during the summer – with over 60 class entries.
- 1 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
- 2 Vital new community bus service launches to help isolated get out and about
- 3 7 of the prettiest cafes in Suffolk
- 4 Family fun day on town meadow hailed a hit
- 5 Two children cause damage after throwing stones at vehicles
- 6 Have you seen artist's phenomenal sculptures made from cutlery?
- 7 Estate agent hosting auction for air ambulance appeal
- 8 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 9 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
- 10 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
The club also arranged an informative trip to Chigwell Riding Trust For Special Needs in November.