Horse riding school celebrates one year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A young horse riding instructor celebrated the one-year anniversary of her equestrian school with a surprise party.
Members of Annabelles Equestrian, in Henstead, near Beccles, shocked owner Annabelle Block on Saturday, January 6.
Ms Block was gifted a bespoke show jump in club colours which will now take pride in the ménage where all riding lessons take place.
Vicky Collier, whose child attends the school, said: “Annabelle herself is a truly inspirational young lady.
“At just 24-year-old, not only is she a very talented horsewoman regularly seen out competing but she has a very natural and enthusiastic way with children, parents and animals alike.”
You may also want to watch:
At the end of its first year Annabelles Equestrian boasts an impressive 115 members, ranging from four to 25 years old.
Other successes include a huge club presence at the Sotterley Show during the summer – with over 60 class entries.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 7 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 8 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 9 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
The club also arranged an informative trip to Chigwell Riding Trust For Special Needs in November.