Appeal for witnesses after Sotherton crash
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a collision at Sotherton around 4.15pm on Friday, September 25.A blue Peugeot 306, travelling towards the A145 left the road at a right hand bend and collided with some trees.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a collision at Sotherton around 4.15pm on Friday, September 25.
A blue Peugeot 306, travelling towards the A145 left the road at a right hand bend and collided with some trees.
The vehicle rolled over, but fortunately the driver - a 41-year-old man - sustained only minor injuries, including cuts and grazes to his face and hands.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the blue Peugeot prior to the collision and anyone who saw the crash itself.
You may also want to watch:
Telephone PC 356 Watkins at Halesworth Roads Policing Unit on 01986 835350.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Tributes to much-loved mother who 'cared for everyone'
- 3 Former soldier jailed after pointing fake gun at ex-partner
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 5 More walk-in Covid vaccine appointments offered at town pharmacy
- 6 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 7 Latitude decision will be made by end of the week, boss says
- 8 Two-car crash on A12 causes delays
- 9 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 10 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy