Are you doing something special for Children in Need?
- Credit: Archant
Are you doing something special to raise money for Children in Need?
Is your school or business dressing up for the day, holding a cake sale or other fundraising event?
Then we want to hear from you.
Send an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 715674 and we will do our best to get our photographer out to see you.
Alternatively you can take your own pictures and send them in for your chance to feature in next week’s Beccles and Bungay Journal.
You may also want to watch:
Children in Need funds over 2,600 projects for children and young people 365 days of the year.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom