Beccles art society hosts annual exhibition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
There’s still time to see the annual exhibition by the Beccles Society of Artists.
The event, which is held in Beccles Public Hall, began on Saturday, July 29 and will come to a close on Saturday, August 5.
On offer at the exhibition is a large range of work, available for sale in a variety of mediums.
The exhibition will be open to the general public on Thursday and Friday from 10am to 6pm, and on Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
Admission to the event is free and there will also be a raffle of original paintings.
You may also want to watch:
Beccles Society of Artists meets monthly at the Waveney Centre in Beccles for talks or demonstrations by professional artists and other experts.
Many of the society’s members are practicing artists.
- 1 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 4 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
- 5 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 6 Collapsed footbridges replaced on popular walking route after six-year battle
- 7 Appeal to trace missing man who was last seen in Norwich
- 8 Bridge to be closed overnight with traffic diverted
- 9 'A rare proposition': Construction continues on new development
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
More information about the society, its events, and how to join, can be found by visiting www.becclesartists.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.