Beccles art society hosts annual exhibition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
There’s still time to see the annual exhibition by the Beccles Society of Artists.
The event, which is held in Beccles Public Hall, began on Saturday, July 29 and will come to a close on Saturday, August 5.
On offer at the exhibition is a large range of work, available for sale in a variety of mediums.
The exhibition will be open to the general public on Thursday and Friday from 10am to 6pm, and on Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
Admission to the event is free and there will also be a raffle of original paintings.
You may also want to watch:
Beccles Society of Artists meets monthly at the Waveney Centre in Beccles for talks or demonstrations by professional artists and other experts.
Many of the society’s members are practicing artists.
- 1 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 2 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 3 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'
- 4 Vulnerable man 'who couldn't cope in prison' spared jail
- 5 New Suffolk 'get away from it all' glamping site go-ahead
- 6 Five level crossing close shaves in Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 'A proper Beccles character' - Tributes to 'gentle' father and bike shop owner
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy
- 10 Craft ale's #MeToo moment: Are breweries equal enough?
More information about the society, its events, and how to join, can be found by visiting www.becclesartists.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.