How to enter Beccles and Bungay Journal’s Bonnie Baby competition 2019
- Credit: Nick Butcher
We’re on the lookout for Beccles and Bungay’s bonniest baby of 2019.
Proud parents and grandparents can put forward their little one by following our form.
This year we will have two winners, one for Bonniest Boy aged 0-4 years, and one for Bonniest Girl 0-4 years.
Entries must be in by April 30.
Winners will receive a £100 voucher and a trophy for your bonny baby.
You may also want to watch:
To enter this year’s competition, fill in the form on this page, and submit a picture of your bonny tot using the form.
For any queries, email email@example.com
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 7 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 8 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital