Beccles Christmas Farmers Markets to offer feast of local products ahead of festive season
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An abundance of seasonal local produce and artisan goodies are set to be available at a duo of annual festive markets.
Beccles Christmas Farmers Markets will feature 31 stalls from businesses that come from within a 30-mile radius to offer their products.
The first of the two events held at Ellough Airfield will take place tomorrow (Saturday, December 2) from 9am to 1pm, with the second to follow on Saturday, December 16 and feature a special guest appearance from Hundred River Folk Band.
Alongside the new Christmas and craft stalls, Rob Rutterford will present his unique pottery and Spinspired will show off their hand-weaved wool products.
Meanwile, Dann’s milk and artisan ice-cream returns and Hall Farm will have game meat alongside their coloured eggs, cream and raw milk,
You may also want to watch:
One lucky raffle winner will walk away with a £30 hamper of market prizes.
In addition, there will be a special market with a limited stalls on December 23 for locals to collect last-minute Christmas orders.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 4 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 5 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 6 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open