Beccles Christmas Farmers Markets to offer feast of local products ahead of festive season
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An abundance of seasonal local produce and artisan goodies are set to be available at a duo of annual festive markets.
Beccles Christmas Farmers Markets will feature 31 stalls from businesses that come from within a 30-mile radius to offer their products.
The first of the two events held at Ellough Airfield will take place tomorrow (Saturday, December 2) from 9am to 1pm, with the second to follow on Saturday, December 16 and feature a special guest appearance from Hundred River Folk Band.
Alongside the new Christmas and craft stalls, Rob Rutterford will present his unique pottery and Spinspired will show off their hand-weaved wool products.
Meanwile, Dann’s milk and artisan ice-cream returns and Hall Farm will have game meat alongside their coloured eggs, cream and raw milk,
You may also want to watch:
One lucky raffle winner will walk away with a £30 hamper of market prizes.
In addition, there will be a special market with a limited stalls on December 23 for locals to collect last-minute Christmas orders.
- 1 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 4 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 5 Hunt continuing for man who drove at cyclist
- 6 'A long time coming' - gyms welcome people back for April 12 reopening
- 7 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 8 Crash between car and scooter on busy Norfolk road
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'This is not okay!' - Anger at waste dumped on village field