Cars collide at roundabout following ‘road rage’ incident
- Credit: Archant
Officers are seeking information about the driving manner of two vehicles following a collision at a busy roundabout.
The incident took place between 6.40pm and 7pm on Monday, June 17, when a silver Ford Mondeo and a black Seat Leon were driving on the A143 in Ellingham.
They continued onto the A146 at Worlingham and then onto Ellough Road in Beccles, before colliding at the A146 roundabout at the junction with George Westwood Way.
Nobody was injured as a result of the crash.
Police are classing the incident as road rage and they are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who saw the prior driving manner of the vehicles is asked to visit the Suffolk Constabulary website, while relevant dashcam footage or phone footage can also be submitted.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call police on 101, quoting reference 37/35021/19.
- 1 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 2 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 3 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 4 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 9 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk