Cars collide at roundabout following ‘road rage’ incident
- Credit: Archant
Officers are seeking information about the driving manner of two vehicles following a collision at a busy roundabout.
The incident took place between 6.40pm and 7pm on Monday, June 17, when a silver Ford Mondeo and a black Seat Leon were driving on the A143 in Ellingham.
They continued onto the A146 at Worlingham and then onto Ellough Road in Beccles, before colliding at the A146 roundabout at the junction with George Westwood Way.
Nobody was injured as a result of the crash.
Police are classing the incident as road rage and they are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who saw the prior driving manner of the vehicles is asked to visit the Suffolk Constabulary website, while relevant dashcam footage or phone footage can also be submitted.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call police on 101, quoting reference 37/35021/19.
- 1 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 7 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 8 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 9 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published
- 10 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers