Beccles Public Hall release calender in memory of “stalwart volunteer”
- Credit: Archant
A new calendar dedicated to the life of a committed Beccles Public Hall volunteer has gone on sale.
The 2018 Beccles Calendar, in memory of Stuart Sneddon, is available at the hall now for £4.50.
Mr Sneddon is remembered by the team as a “stalwart volunteer who made such an impact with his excellent photography and design skills as well as being a very sincere friend of Beccles Public Hall.”
James Aggett, general manager said: “Funds from the sales of the calenders will go directly towards the hall.
“As ever we would very much like to thank Daphne Sneddon, Alan Lyall and all at the Beccles Camera club for their great support and input.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Aggett added: “We have listened to feedback and we know the public just want good pictures of Beccles.
“That’s what we hope we have achieved with our friends at Beccles Camera Club.”
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 7 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 8 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 9 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains