Weekend of music and dancing at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A weekend of music and dancing awaits fans of cabaret and soul in Beccles.
Beccles Public Hall have recently announced a stellar musical line-up which is sure to get those toes tapping.
Kicking off the musical weekend on Friday, February 23, is local singer-songwriter and pianist Ian Sainsbury. He is returning to the hall stage with his much loved Pop-up Piano Bar show at 7.30pm.
James Aggett, hall manager, said: “If you haven’t yet experienced this super evening of excellent piano playing, song and banter, you are in for a real treat.”
The next evening, Saturday, February 24, will see Motown DJs - Steve Kay, Garry Emma and Kev Coulson bring their ‘Move On Up Soul Night at the Hall”.
You may also want to watch:
The performance runs from 8pm to midnight and features the best tunes from the trio’s massive vinyl collection.
Tickets are available at the hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers