Weekend of music and dancing at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A weekend of music and dancing awaits fans of cabaret and soul in Beccles.
Beccles Public Hall have recently announced a stellar musical line-up which is sure to get those toes tapping.
Kicking off the musical weekend on Friday, February 23, is local singer-songwriter and pianist Ian Sainsbury. He is returning to the hall stage with his much loved Pop-up Piano Bar show at 7.30pm.
James Aggett, hall manager, said: “If you haven’t yet experienced this super evening of excellent piano playing, song and banter, you are in for a real treat.”
The next evening, Saturday, February 24, will see Motown DJs - Steve Kay, Garry Emma and Kev Coulson bring their ‘Move On Up Soul Night at the Hall”.
You may also want to watch:
The performance runs from 8pm to midnight and features the best tunes from the trio’s massive vinyl collection.
Tickets are available at the hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 7 Town's post office to close within a month
- 8 'Christmas is happening in Beccles' - Theatre's relief as restrictions lifted
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 10 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?