Weekend of music and dancing at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A weekend of music and dancing awaits fans of cabaret and soul in Beccles.
Beccles Public Hall have recently announced a stellar musical line-up which is sure to get those toes tapping.
Kicking off the musical weekend on Friday, February 23, is local singer-songwriter and pianist Ian Sainsbury. He is returning to the hall stage with his much loved Pop-up Piano Bar show at 7.30pm.
James Aggett, hall manager, said: “If you haven’t yet experienced this super evening of excellent piano playing, song and banter, you are in for a real treat.”
The next evening, Saturday, February 24, will see Motown DJs - Steve Kay, Garry Emma and Kev Coulson bring their ‘Move On Up Soul Night at the Hall”.
You may also want to watch:
The performance runs from 8pm to midnight and features the best tunes from the trio’s massive vinyl collection.
Tickets are available at the hall box office by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 7 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 8 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Woman's body found at Loddon home