Beccles residential home invites community to family fete
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Beccles residential home will hold a family fete open to the public tomorrow.
The White House in Ashman’s Road is extending an invite to the Beccles community to join in as part of National Care Home Open Day.
Allowing public access plays in with the day’s theme of creating friendships.
Traditional stalls, games and raffles will feature at the event for people of all ages and abilities, along with refreshments.
Also appearing will be Zootastic, a mobile petting zoo bringing along different animals and reptiles for visitors to see up close.
You may also want to watch:
The fete will begin at 2pm and close at 5pm.
Manager Julie Knight said: “The residents and team look forward to welcoming as many friends, family and members of the local community to the home as possible.”
- 1 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 2 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 3 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 4 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 5 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 8 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 9 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
For further information about the event and the range of care services available at The White House, call 01502 717683.