Beccles residential home invites community to family fete
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Beccles residential home will hold a family fete open to the public tomorrow.
The White House in Ashman’s Road is extending an invite to the Beccles community to join in as part of National Care Home Open Day.
Allowing public access plays in with the day’s theme of creating friendships.
Traditional stalls, games and raffles will feature at the event for people of all ages and abilities, along with refreshments.
Also appearing will be Zootastic, a mobile petting zoo bringing along different animals and reptiles for visitors to see up close.
The fete will begin at 2pm and close at 5pm.
Manager Julie Knight said: “The residents and team look forward to welcoming as many friends, family and members of the local community to the home as possible.”
- 1 Bungay Garden Market returns in full after two year absence
- 2 Joy as Cycle for Life charity ride marks milestone in style
- 3 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 4 Wine dating back to 1960s discovered hidden at town store
- 5 Inspirational Emma: “I feel very lucky to be alive”
- 6 Litter problem creating image Suffolk is a 'dirty county', tourism chiefs fear
- 7 Fringe events start in run up to Beccles Food and Drink Festival
- 8 Town's walk and talk scheme helps locals connect to the community
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
For further information about the event and the range of care services available at The White House, call 01502 717683.