Beccles residential home invites community to family fete
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Beccles residential home will hold a family fete open to the public tomorrow.
The White House in Ashman’s Road is extending an invite to the Beccles community to join in as part of National Care Home Open Day.
Allowing public access plays in with the day’s theme of creating friendships.
Traditional stalls, games and raffles will feature at the event for people of all ages and abilities, along with refreshments.
Also appearing will be Zootastic, a mobile petting zoo bringing along different animals and reptiles for visitors to see up close.
You may also want to watch:
The fete will begin at 2pm and close at 5pm.
Manager Julie Knight said: “The residents and team look forward to welcoming as many friends, family and members of the local community to the home as possible.”
- 1 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 2 Village pub opens brand new café
- 3 New shop sells items made by people who learnt crafts in lockdown
- 4 Your Beccles and Bungay Journal has a new community editor
- 5 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 6 Pinocchio the £6,700 pedigree bull smashes cattle market's price record
- 7 Traffic starting to build after crash in Beccles
- 8 Suspected drug driver arrested after serious crash with motorcyclist
- 9 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 10 Gull numbers 'highest in years' as town to use drones to investigate issue
For further information about the event and the range of care services available at The White House, call 01502 717683.