Dogs, dancing and more at bank holiday fete
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A family fun day held annually near Beccles will be returning on Bank Holiday Monday.
The Rose May Fete will take place in the grounds of Ringsfield Village Hall on Monday, May 7, from 10am to 4pm.
The day will include a fun dog show, a variety of stalls, entertainment from local dance groups and a dog agility team, music from the Moore Music Roadshow, a bouncy slide and games for children.
The dog show, now in its eighth year, will have 11 categories including most handsome male, best rescue, and dog most like its owner.
Rose May Fete organiser Denise Feek said: “We are delighted that we are back again this year with this event and would like to take this opportunity to thank all the local residents and business people who have generously supported us with donations of prizes for our grand raffle. We hope that the weather is kind to us and that lots of people come out and support us.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry to this year’s event will be £1 per adult, with accompanied children free.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion