Dogs, dancing and more at bank holiday fete
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A family fun day held annually near Beccles will be returning on Bank Holiday Monday.
The Rose May Fete will take place in the grounds of Ringsfield Village Hall on Monday, May 7, from 10am to 4pm.
The day will include a fun dog show, a variety of stalls, entertainment from local dance groups and a dog agility team, music from the Moore Music Roadshow, a bouncy slide and games for children.
The dog show, now in its eighth year, will have 11 categories including most handsome male, best rescue, and dog most like its owner.
Rose May Fete organiser Denise Feek said: “We are delighted that we are back again this year with this event and would like to take this opportunity to thank all the local residents and business people who have generously supported us with donations of prizes for our grand raffle. We hope that the weather is kind to us and that lots of people come out and support us.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry to this year’s event will be £1 per adult, with accompanied children free.
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 9 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 10 School warning after social media post about girls being approached