Beccles Society of Artists to be joined by popular watercolourist at next meeting
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A popular arts club is welcoming members and visitors alike to its latest monthly meeting.
Beccles Society of Artists (BSA) will be hosting a demonstration by watercolourist Andrew Pitt at the Waveney Centre in Beccles on Wednesday, March 7.
A BSA spokesman said: “The demo is a painting of Southwold Harbour in pure watercolour.
“Andrew has been painting landscapes since he was 11 and is well known for his loose, fresh approach to watercolour.
“The simplicity of his style has made him a tutor in this medium.”
You may also want to watch:
BSA meets on the first Wednesday of each month at the Waveney Centre for talks and demonstrations by professional artists or other experts in art.
Entry to the demonstration is free for members and £3 for visitors.
For more information about Beccles Society of Artists, including upcoming events and how to join can be found at www.becclesartists.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 5 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 6 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region