Beccles Society of Artists to be joined by popular watercolourist at next meeting
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A popular arts club is welcoming members and visitors alike to its latest monthly meeting.
Beccles Society of Artists (BSA) will be hosting a demonstration by watercolourist Andrew Pitt at the Waveney Centre in Beccles on Wednesday, March 7.
A BSA spokesman said: “The demo is a painting of Southwold Harbour in pure watercolour.
“Andrew has been painting landscapes since he was 11 and is well known for his loose, fresh approach to watercolour.
“The simplicity of his style has made him a tutor in this medium.”
You may also want to watch:
BSA meets on the first Wednesday of each month at the Waveney Centre for talks and demonstrations by professional artists or other experts in art.
Entry to the demonstration is free for members and £3 for visitors.
For more information about Beccles Society of Artists, including upcoming events and how to join can be found at www.becclesartists.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 3 Driver suffers minor injuries in crash with minibus
- 4 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 5 Teenage drink driver to appear in court after crash
- 6 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 7 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 8 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 9 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 10 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage