Beccles Society of Artists to be joined by popular watercolourist at next meeting
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A popular arts club is welcoming members and visitors alike to its latest monthly meeting.
Beccles Society of Artists (BSA) will be hosting a demonstration by watercolourist Andrew Pitt at the Waveney Centre in Beccles on Wednesday, March 7.
A BSA spokesman said: “The demo is a painting of Southwold Harbour in pure watercolour.
“Andrew has been painting landscapes since he was 11 and is well known for his loose, fresh approach to watercolour.
“The simplicity of his style has made him a tutor in this medium.”
You may also want to watch:
BSA meets on the first Wednesday of each month at the Waveney Centre for talks and demonstrations by professional artists or other experts in art.
Entry to the demonstration is free for members and £3 for visitors.
For more information about Beccles Society of Artists, including upcoming events and how to join can be found at www.becclesartists.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 3 Pub eyes ‘early spring’ reopening as community urged to invest in it
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Welcome to our new website
- 6 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found