Talented teenager prepares for TV performance on The Voice Kids
- Credit: Archant
A Beccles teenager is preparing for his biggest performance yet as he takes to the stage in a TV singing show.
Isaac Phillips, 13, will be appearing on ITV’s The Voice Kids on Saturday night as he looks to impress judges Pixie Lott, Will.i.am and Danny Jones.
Isaac, from Hulver, attends Sir John Leman High School, and regularly sings at pubs, clubs and parties with his dad Mark Anthony.
His mum Judy Phillips said: “Isaac couldn’t believe his luck when he got the call from ITV to say that he was through the initial auditions and picked for the show.
“We are so proud of him and his achievements. Isaac is a very talented young man with a great future and career ahead of him.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as his vocal talents, Isaac also plays percussion, drums and has just taken his grade three piano exam.
And when he is not performing, Isaac can be found playing rugby for Southwold or on the badminton court.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 8 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 9 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 10 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
The Voice Kids will be shown on ITV at 8pm on Saturday night.