Talented teenager prepares for TV performance on The Voice Kids
- Credit: Archant
A Beccles teenager is preparing for his biggest performance yet as he takes to the stage in a TV singing show.
Isaac Phillips, 13, will be appearing on ITV’s The Voice Kids on Saturday night as he looks to impress judges Pixie Lott, Will.i.am and Danny Jones.
Isaac, from Hulver, attends Sir John Leman High School, and regularly sings at pubs, clubs and parties with his dad Mark Anthony.
His mum Judy Phillips said: “Isaac couldn’t believe his luck when he got the call from ITV to say that he was through the initial auditions and picked for the show.
“We are so proud of him and his achievements. Isaac is a very talented young man with a great future and career ahead of him.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as his vocal talents, Isaac also plays percussion, drums and has just taken his grade three piano exam.
And when he is not performing, Isaac can be found playing rugby for Southwold or on the badminton court.
- 1 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 2 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 3 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Five-pronged plan for Suffolk Covid recovery to be published in June
- 6 Decision made on East Suffolk council tax freeze
- 7 Dog food brand's delight at launch of new range of wet food treats
- 8 'Critical milestone' as replica chimneys installed on hospital revamp project
- 9 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 10 'Leisure will be back' - Beccles reacts to PM roadmap announcement
The Voice Kids will be shown on ITV at 8pm on Saturday night.