Talented teenager prepares for TV performance on The Voice Kids
- Credit: Archant
A Beccles teenager is preparing for his biggest performance yet as he takes to the stage in a TV singing show.
Isaac Phillips, 13, will be appearing on ITV’s The Voice Kids on Saturday night as he looks to impress judges Pixie Lott, Will.i.am and Danny Jones.
Isaac, from Hulver, attends Sir John Leman High School, and regularly sings at pubs, clubs and parties with his dad Mark Anthony.
His mum Judy Phillips said: “Isaac couldn’t believe his luck when he got the call from ITV to say that he was through the initial auditions and picked for the show.
“We are so proud of him and his achievements. Isaac is a very talented young man with a great future and career ahead of him.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as his vocal talents, Isaac also plays percussion, drums and has just taken his grade three piano exam.
And when he is not performing, Isaac can be found playing rugby for Southwold or on the badminton court.
- 1 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 2 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 5 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 6 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 7 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
The Voice Kids will be shown on ITV at 8pm on Saturday night.