Search

Blaze caused by dishwasher

PUBLISHED: 11:06 15 November 2009 | UPDATED: 08:51 01 August 2010

Sarah Hall

Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.

Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.

The blaze broke out at a home in Loddon Road, Norton Subcourse, at 11pm and was attended by fire crews from Loddon and Great Yarmouth.

Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the fire and used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke from the house.

They had returned to their stations by 12.30am.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Beccles and Bungay Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists