Blaze caused by dishwasher
Sarah Hall Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
The blaze broke out at a home in Loddon Road, Norton Subcourse, at 11pm and was attended by fire crews from Loddon and Great Yarmouth.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the fire and used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke from the house.
You may also want to watch:
They had returned to their stations by 12.30am.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 3 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 4 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 7 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 10 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message