Blaze caused by dishwasher
Sarah Hall Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
The blaze broke out at a home in Loddon Road, Norton Subcourse, at 11pm and was attended by fire crews from Loddon and Great Yarmouth.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the fire and used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke from the house.
You may also want to watch:
They had returned to their stations by 12.30am.
- 1 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 2 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing