Blaze caused by dishwasher
Sarah Hall Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
The blaze broke out at a home in Loddon Road, Norton Subcourse, at 11pm and was attended by fire crews from Loddon and Great Yarmouth.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the fire and used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke from the house.
You may also want to watch:
They had returned to their stations by 12.30am.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 4 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 5 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 6 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft