Blaze caused by dishwasher
Sarah Hall Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
Firefighters were called out to tackle a burning dishwasher late on Saturday night.
The blaze broke out at a home in Loddon Road, Norton Subcourse, at 11pm and was attended by fire crews from Loddon and Great Yarmouth.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the fire and used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke from the house.
They had returned to their stations by 12.30am.
- 1 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Bungay baby bank to open in town and support the community
- 4 Prospect of repeating Christmas flooding trauma still 'worrying' 11 months on
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 Listed townhouse in former maltings building is for sale by auction
- 7 Christmas jumper swap launched in Beccles in fight against fast fashion
- 8 Lotto winners to sell knitted mini donkeys at Beccles Christmas lights
- 9 Local leaders gather as plans for Beccles cycle path in motion
- 10 Beccles woman wins national beauty pageant competition