Blues Brothers tribute act brings the soul
- Credit: Archant
A Blues Brothers tribute band channelled the soul and songs from the iconic cult films during a dazzling sellout performance.
Committed to the Blues Brothers wowed those in attendance at The Fisher Theatre, Bungay, on Saturday, January 27.
Members of the audience donned dark sunglasses and pork pie hats as they boogied along to the 12-piece band.
Theatre trustee Darren France said: “Bungay showed such enthusiasm. It was fantastic to see everyone getting into character and having a great time.
“Our customers are already asking when the band will return.”
You may also want to watch:
Sally Golder attended the show and said: “It was such a fantastic band and show. We had a brilliant time dancing and singing along.”
The band is fronted by Richard Alcock and Ritchie Hicks who have been performing as the Blues Brothers since 2003.
For more information on future live tribute show visiting Bungay visit www.fishertheatre.org
- 1 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 2 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 3 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'
- 4 Vulnerable man 'who couldn't cope in prison' spared jail
- 5 New Suffolk 'get away from it all' glamping site go-ahead
- 6 Five level crossing close shaves in Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 'A proper Beccles character' - Tributes to 'gentle' father and bike shop owner
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy
- 10 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse