Blues Brothers tribute act brings the soul
- Credit: Archant
A Blues Brothers tribute band channelled the soul and songs from the iconic cult films during a dazzling sellout performance.
Committed to the Blues Brothers wowed those in attendance at The Fisher Theatre, Bungay, on Saturday, January 27.
Members of the audience donned dark sunglasses and pork pie hats as they boogied along to the 12-piece band.
Theatre trustee Darren France said: “Bungay showed such enthusiasm. It was fantastic to see everyone getting into character and having a great time.
“Our customers are already asking when the band will return.”
You may also want to watch:
Sally Golder attended the show and said: “It was such a fantastic band and show. We had a brilliant time dancing and singing along.”
The band is fronted by Richard Alcock and Ritchie Hicks who have been performing as the Blues Brothers since 2003.
For more information on future live tribute show visiting Bungay visit www.fishertheatre.org
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 3 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 4 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 5 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published
- 6 'Magical' Southwold holidays inspire children's author's latest book
- 7 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
- 8 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 9 How to pay your respects to Prince Philip around East Suffolk
- 10 Police called after large fight breaks out in Beccles