Egg-cellent Easter hunt and theatre show to be staged at Bungay Castle
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A cracking day of Easter egg hunting and live theatre is set to be held in the picturesque remains of a Norman castle in Bungay.
Children and adults alike are invited to ‘An Easter Adventure’ at Bungay Castle on Saturday, April 7, to hunt through the colourful and eye-popping Easterland.
The special Easter treat is hosted by the town’s Fisher Theatre in partnership with the Upshoot Theatre Company.
Chocolate eggs will be hidden around the castle and participants then given clues to help them seek out the treasured treats.
Following the hunt a selection of Easter stories will be performed.
You may also want to watch:
A theatre spokesman said: “We are very excited to be hosting this event for children.
“It is something fun and different to do during the Easter break.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
“This one will be a real treat.”
Three hunts will be held throughout the day at 11am, 12pm and 1.30pm. Tickets cost £2.50 for adults and £5 for children.
More information about the show and upcoming events at the theatre can be found at www.fishertheatre.org