Egg-cellent Easter hunt and theatre show to be staged at Bungay Castle
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A cracking day of Easter egg hunting and live theatre is set to be held in the picturesque remains of a Norman castle in Bungay.
Children and adults alike are invited to ‘An Easter Adventure’ at Bungay Castle on Saturday, April 7, to hunt through the colourful and eye-popping Easterland.
The special Easter treat is hosted by the town’s Fisher Theatre in partnership with the Upshoot Theatre Company.
Chocolate eggs will be hidden around the castle and participants then given clues to help them seek out the treasured treats.
Following the hunt a selection of Easter stories will be performed.
A theatre spokesman said: “We are very excited to be hosting this event for children.
“It is something fun and different to do during the Easter break.
- 1 7 of the prettiest cafes in Suffolk
- 2 Two children cause damage after throwing stones at vehicles
- 3 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
- 4 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 5 Estate agent hosting auction for air ambulance appeal
- 6 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
- 7 Appeal for more Suffolk blood donors to prevent stocks running low
- 8 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 9 Bosses of Worlingham Hall admit failing to comply with fire safety notice
- 10 Man freed from vehicle and taken to hospital following crash
“This one will be a real treat.”
Three hunts will be held throughout the day at 11am, 12pm and 1.30pm. Tickets cost £2.50 for adults and £5 for children.
More information about the show and upcoming events at the theatre can be found at www.fishertheatre.org