Bungay Choir set to wow crowds on closing weekend of summer festival
- Credit: Archant
A popular unaccompanied choir from Bungay will take to the stage as part of the town’s summer festival celebrations.
Joyful Voices will appear at St Mary’s Church in St Mary’s Street, next Saturday, July 22.
The choir will perform Bona Kanto - a selection of a capella songs from around the world with the help of sister choir Local Vocals of Norwich.
The choirs will be joined by vocal trio Reynbirds as part of their summer performance in the area.
A spokesman for Joyful Voices said: “A full evening’s entertainment awaits, with songs that will pull at your heart strings, get your feet tapping and make you feel glad to be alive.”
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s performance was well attended and tickets are expected to sell fast.
Tickets for the event, priced at £8, are available from Moth Crafts, Giddens and Thompson or on the door.
- 1 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 4 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 5 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 6 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143