Bungay Choir set to wow crowds on closing weekend of summer festival
- Credit: Archant
A popular unaccompanied choir from Bungay will take to the stage as part of the town’s summer festival celebrations.
Joyful Voices will appear at St Mary’s Church in St Mary’s Street, next Saturday, July 22.
The choir will perform Bona Kanto - a selection of a capella songs from around the world with the help of sister choir Local Vocals of Norwich.
The choirs will be joined by vocal trio Reynbirds as part of their summer performance in the area.
A spokesman for Joyful Voices said: “A full evening’s entertainment awaits, with songs that will pull at your heart strings, get your feet tapping and make you feel glad to be alive.”
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s performance was well attended and tickets are expected to sell fast.
Tickets for the event, priced at £8, are available from Moth Crafts, Giddens and Thompson or on the door.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 6 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 7 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk PCC candidates outline priorities
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles