Bungay Choir set to wow crowds on closing weekend of summer festival
- Credit: Archant
A popular unaccompanied choir from Bungay will take to the stage as part of the town’s summer festival celebrations.
Joyful Voices will appear at St Mary’s Church in St Mary’s Street, next Saturday, July 22.
The choir will perform Bona Kanto - a selection of a capella songs from around the world with the help of sister choir Local Vocals of Norwich.
The choirs will be joined by vocal trio Reynbirds as part of their summer performance in the area.
A spokesman for Joyful Voices said: “A full evening’s entertainment awaits, with songs that will pull at your heart strings, get your feet tapping and make you feel glad to be alive.”
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s performance was well attended and tickets are expected to sell fast.
Tickets for the event, priced at £8, are available from Moth Crafts, Giddens and Thompson or on the door.
- 1 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 6 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 7 Mortgage brokers win prestigious national award
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 10 Honda motorbike stolen during early morning theft in Ellough