Bungay Choir set to wow crowds on closing weekend of summer festival
- Credit: Archant
A popular unaccompanied choir from Bungay will take to the stage as part of the town’s summer festival celebrations.
Joyful Voices will appear at St Mary’s Church in St Mary’s Street, next Saturday, July 22.
The choir will perform Bona Kanto - a selection of a capella songs from around the world with the help of sister choir Local Vocals of Norwich.
The choirs will be joined by vocal trio Reynbirds as part of their summer performance in the area.
A spokesman for Joyful Voices said: “A full evening’s entertainment awaits, with songs that will pull at your heart strings, get your feet tapping and make you feel glad to be alive.”
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s performance was well attended and tickets are expected to sell fast.
Tickets for the event, priced at £8, are available from Moth Crafts, Giddens and Thompson or on the door.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 4 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 5 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 7 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney
- 8 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist