Bungay church friends set date for annual meeting
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The annual general meeting of the Friends of St Mary’s Priory Church, Bungay, will be held on Monday, March 13.
Election of new officers and a report of the past year will be followed by refreshments, along with a power point presentation of recent events in the church and hopes for its future.
Everyone is welcome, members or not, and any new ideas for the use of the building will be given consideration and discussion.
The meeting starts at 7.30pm.
St Mary’s is a historic church owned by the Churches Conservation Trust, but managed and maintained by a small committee of Friends, who are overseeing an increasing programme of events, exhibitions, concerts and other bookings.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone willing to help with this programme in whatever capacity (stewards, greeters, arrangers, etc) will be welcomed by the committee to keep this important building in the middle of Bungay of use to the town.
- 1 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 8 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 9 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
- 10 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published