Bungay Community Centre host a series of spring events to raise money for new site
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A full programme of fun spring events have been organised to raise vital funds for a new community centre in Bungay.
Bungay Community Centre trustees hope the activities will also inspire more regular use of the current Upper Olland Street site.
First up is the inaugural Bungay Community Cinema showing of ‘Hidden Figures’.
The Oscar-nominated film will appear at the centre at 7.45pm on Friday, April 6.
The following week, on Friday, April 13, a quiz night will be held in conjunction with Bungay Community Library.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be obtained at the library or by calling 01986 894 653.
The first of a series of monthly car boot sales scheduled for the third Saturday of each month will take place on Saturday, April 28 – to book a stall all 01986 896 452.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 5 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 8 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found
On Friday, April 27, the River Hundred Folk Band and a licensed bar have been organised.
Tickets for the show, which starts at 7.45pm, cost £10 and can be purchased by calling 01968 894 653.