Range Rover forced off road by driver going the wrong way
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a Range Rover was forced off the road by a driver going the wrong way.
At around 1.10pm on Wednesday, September 12, the driver of a dark coloured hatchback was travelling down the B1062 Flixton Road, Bungay, on the wrong side of the road - and nearly crashed into an oncoming Range Rover.
The driver of the Range Rover was forced to mount a nearby kerb to avoid the head-on crash and sustained damage to two tyres and an alloy wheel.
Minor damage was also caused to the body of the vehicle.
While the driver and young passenger were left shaken by the experience they were otherwise unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who believe they saw the incident are asked to contact Suffolk Police, as is anyone who drove along the B1062 Flixton Road and Hillside Road West in Bungay at this time and has a dashcam fitted in their vehicle.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Beccles and Bungay Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 6 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 9 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise