Bungay Inner Wheel raise staggering £900 in ‘Pies and Pud’ event
- Credit: Archant
The Bungay Inner Wheelcame together last week for their ‘Pies and Puds’ fundraiser.
The event at Broome Village Hall exhibited a delicious spread of homemade pies and puddings from the members.
Girl Guides from the area discussed the national and international presence of the group in their October meeting.
The vibrant atmosphere was only matched by entertainment by the Rumpus Ukulele Band.
The members also came together to present a cheque for CLIC Sargent, a charity formed to support children, young people and their families with cancer.
You may also want to watch:
Ann Clark, club correspondent said: “Our Inner Wheel members would like to send a very sincere thanks to all those who supported the evening, enabling us to send the wonderful amount of £960 to the Bungay Girl Guides.”
If you would like to get involved in the Girl Guides contact Joy Garrould on 01986 896347.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 3 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 4 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 5 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 6 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 7 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 8 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 'Keep Southwold Safe' - New signage to support lockdown easing