Sports Association to host Spring Ball to promote youth activity
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Spring ball is being held to promote local youth activities and raise money for sports and community hub in Bungay.
The Bungay and District Sports Association will host a Spring Ball at the Maltings Meadow, in Pirnhow Street, on Friday, April 6.
A spokesman for the association said: “The aim is raise money to promote local youth activity through the association’s sports clubs and also help to pump the fund raising activity to extend the current pavilion into a bright, modern community hub.
The ball will take place in a marquee which hold 200 people and comes with a dance floor and bar.
The spokesman added: “Entertainment will be provided by Ellie Foulger as guests arrive and marvellous local band Scratch the Cat will be aiming to get all our guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, costing £45, are available from Jon Fuller on 07876 614 617, or Becky Cundy at email@example.com
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 4 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 5 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 6 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft