Beccles and Bungay Journal Awards: Meet your business owner of the year
- Credit: Parlour Made
A business owner has described feeling 'humbled' after winning Business of the Year at this year's Beccles and Bungay Journal Awards 2021.
Victoria Jermany, owns Parlour Made, on Beccles' Blyburgate which is a craft shop which has been an important part of the town since 2020.
Last month we launched the Beccles and Bungay Journal Awards 2021 to praise all that is good in our towns and villages, from thriving businesses to charity fundraisers and events that captured people's imagination.
Reacting to news of the win she said: "Wow, I am totally amazed that I have won this, humbled but very grateful.
"I started on my own at the shop on Blyburgate in January 2020 and have loved every minute of it.
"We have a beautiful craft shop, run workshops and classes and generally bring people together, with the help of my wonderful assistants Sophie and Jackie.
"Many thanks to everyone who voted for me, it’s totally made my year."
- 1 'He would be proud' - Son of Covid victim now working in jab centre
- 2 Warning over cold callers claiming to be from home improvements company
- 3 Exciting new comedy club launches at town's theatre
- 4 School 'thrilled' at latest Ofsted inspection
- 5 Town's rotary club helps replenish primary school's book stock
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Popular folk duo set for return to town's theatre
- 8 Investigations continue after objects thrown at driver by woman
- 9 Case closed after parked vehicles have tyres punctured