The four most viewed houses on the market in Suffolk this month
- Credit: STRUTT & PARKER
The most viewed properties currently on the market in Suffolk include a seven-bedroom clifftop mansion and a three bedroom home in Ipswich listed for less than £100,000.
Property listing website Zoopla records how many people have viewed the listing for each home in the past 30 days.
The most viewed property in Suffolk is also one of the most expensive: Greyfriars, in Dunwich. The seven bedroom Victorian house is on the market for £1,950,000 with Strutt & Parker.
Situated looking looking out over the coast, the listing highlights "a number of remarkable original features" which give the home an "air of period style and elegance".
Once part of a larger property, the house was split of into its current configuration in the 1950s.
Greyfriars is set in just under 6 acres of land which includes an annexe and a summer house.
The second most viewed property is among the cheaper homes on the market in Suffolk.
- 1 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 2 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 3 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 4 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 5 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 6 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 7 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 8 How old should children be to play outside on their own?
- 9 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 10 Emergency water main works completed on A47
A three bedroom semi-detached home on Ireland Road in Ipswich is for sale with Abbotts for £85,000.
However, for that price the property is available on a shared equity basis. With only 50% ownership of the home offered for sale.
Downstairs the leasehold property has a lounge and an open plan kitchen while there are three "good sized" bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also boasts "ample" off road parking.
The third most viewed property on the market is a three bedroom bungalow in Halesworth.
Offered for £270,000 by estate agents Paul Hubbard, the home is offered chain-free.
Described as "deceptively spacious" the bungalow benefits from a newly fitted kitchen and shower room.
The final home in our roundup of the most viewed properties currently on the market in Suffolk is also marketed by Paul Hubbard.
Egremont Cottage is a three bedroom cottage in London Road, Brampton. It is on the market for £535,000.
The beamed cottage includes period features such as a cast iron wood burner.
The property sits within a 1.3 acre plot and come with a triple garage that could be converted into a self-contained annexe.
It also has pre-approved planning permission for a large extension.