Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- Credit: Fennel
One of the most popular fish and chip takeaways in Southwold is up for sale - with an asking price of £850,000.
Marks Fish & Chip Shop, in the coastal resort's Station Road and a short walk from the seafront, is on the market with Halesworth-based chartered surveyor Fennel.
The property is described by Fennel as being in a "highly visible position" close to Southwold's main retailers in High Street.
Fennel also said Southwold boasts a "thriving community which benefits from a substantial tourist influx throughout the year".
As well as offering a takeaway service, Marks has an extensive indoor seating area and several outbuildings for storage.
You may also want to watch:
The price of £850,000 includes the business and the fixtures and fittings, such as the fryer and kitchen area to the rear of the property.
Fennel said the business has a potential rental income of £36,000 a year.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Technicolor dreams set to become reality with return to the stage