Is this the most festive property currently for sale in Suffolk?
- Credit: Nick Read
A six-bedroom, two-bathroom house with a very festive address has come up for sale in Suffolk.
The Wilderness, in Christmas Lane, Metfield, is on the market for £725,000.
Parts of the Grade II listed farmhouse date back to 1570 and it comes complete with period features including beamed ceilings and inglenook fireplaces.
The home is spread across three floors.
The two upper floors boast six bedrooms – two of which have en-suites. On the first floor, there is also a master bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs there is a conservatory, a sitting room, a dining room and a kitchen. The kitchen features oak flooring and an Aga.
The property is set in 4.5 acres of meadow land and is surrounded by open fields.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 5 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
The Wilderness is on the market with Durrants for £725,000.