Hair salon crowned the nation’s ‘top rated’ at industry awards
- Credit: Archant
A popular hair salon received national recognition by winning a prestigious industry award.
Cabello Hair and Beauty Salon, in Halesworth, came away from the British Hair and Beauty Awards with a gold award in the ‘top rated salon of the year’ category, which takes into account a combination of website visits and positive online reviews.
The salon beat off a host of local competition to emerge victorious in the regional section for London and East of England, before also being crowned the nationwide winner.
Cabello has previously won gold gongs for ‘hair salon of the year’ and ‘lifetime achievement’ at the awards, which recognises those who make a difference and encourage development in the industry.
Salon owner Aimee Harris said: “We’re over the moon because this is a great reward for all the hard work over the past five years.
You may also want to watch:
“This is recognition for our website and social media presence, as well as staff members leading from the front and treating customers equally.”
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 6 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 7 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk PCC candidates outline priorities
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles