Hair salon crowned the nation’s ‘top rated’ at industry awards
- Credit: Archant
A popular hair salon received national recognition by winning a prestigious industry award.
Cabello Hair and Beauty Salon, in Halesworth, came away from the British Hair and Beauty Awards with a gold award in the ‘top rated salon of the year’ category, which takes into account a combination of website visits and positive online reviews.
The salon beat off a host of local competition to emerge victorious in the regional section for London and East of England, before also being crowned the nationwide winner.
Cabello has previously won gold gongs for ‘hair salon of the year’ and ‘lifetime achievement’ at the awards, which recognises those who make a difference and encourage development in the industry.
Salon owner Aimee Harris said: “We’re over the moon because this is a great reward for all the hard work over the past five years.
You may also want to watch:
“This is recognition for our website and social media presence, as well as staff members leading from the front and treating customers equally.”
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more