Hair salon crowned the nation’s ‘top rated’ at industry awards
- Credit: Archant
A popular hair salon received national recognition by winning a prestigious industry award.
Cabello Hair and Beauty Salon, in Halesworth, came away from the British Hair and Beauty Awards with a gold award in the ‘top rated salon of the year’ category, which takes into account a combination of website visits and positive online reviews.
The salon beat off a host of local competition to emerge victorious in the regional section for London and East of England, before also being crowned the nationwide winner.
Cabello has previously won gold gongs for ‘hair salon of the year’ and ‘lifetime achievement’ at the awards, which recognises those who make a difference and encourage development in the industry.
Salon owner Aimee Harris said: “We’re over the moon because this is a great reward for all the hard work over the past five years.
You may also want to watch:
“This is recognition for our website and social media presence, as well as staff members leading from the front and treating customers equally.”
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 5 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 6 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 7 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 8 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 9 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'