Call for young artists to create charity Christmas card
- Credit: Archant
An estate agent and auctioneer is calling on budding young artists to help design their charity Christmas card.
Durrants, which has offices in Beccles and Halesworth, is raising money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and will be sending the cards out to all its clients as well as selling them to the public to raise funds for the charity.
And children aged between four and 16 are invited to submit their drawings to be in with a chance of winning the honour of seeing their design made into a card.
Business development manager for Durrants Dominic Parravani said: “It’s important to involve as many people as possible to make sure we raise awareness as well as raising as much money as we can.”
East Anglian Air Ambulance south norfolk fundraising officer Holly Noon added: “Each mission costs on average £2,800 and we rely solely on public funding, so having the support of Durrants, the wider Beccles community and all they are doing for us is fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t wait to see the winning design.”
One design from each of Durrant’s offices in Beccles, Diss, Harleston, Halesworth and Southwold will be chosen by the directors and produced into this year’s charity Christmas card, winning £25 cash each.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 Your tributes to the loved and lost for Father's Day
- 3 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 4 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 5 Gala Day organisers take 'difficult decision' to cancel popular event
- 6 Coastal businesses affected by footbridge closure to receive share of £5k a month
- 7 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 8 Live the good life: Listed farmhouse for sale for £700,000 after renovation
- 9 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 10 Latitude 2021: More acts announced as director vows festival will go ahead
The cards will be sold from the company’s offices as well as their website from November. You can submit your designs, which must be on A5 paper and in landscape format, by October 16 into any of the Durrants offices, including your full name, age, home address and contact number.
Are you fundraising for charity? Email email@example.com