CaLM festival returns for third year
- Credit: Archant
A day of live music, family entertainment and more will be on offer on Sunday at the third annual CaLM (Chedgrave and Loddon Music) festival.
Running from 11am to 11pm at The George and Dragon pub in Thurton, the festival promises to be bigger than ever with two stages, festival performers, a Ferris wheel, circus skills workshops, various food and beverages and a range of stalls.
Headlining the main stage is DavidLive - a sought after tribute band to the much loved David Bowie.
Other performers will include the Ron Sayer Trio, voted Guitarist of the Year by Guitarist Magazine, along with local bands Mammal Not Fish, Naomi Sutherland, The Magic Es, The Tesla Jets and Bark Prelude.
New for this year is the addition of funfair rides, jump on board Banana Boats, a giant Helter Skelter and Ferris wheel.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be an arena for kids sporting circus skills, creative crafts, games, Abi’s Mud Kitchen, toddler play and more, all included in the ticket price of £3 for five to 12 year olds with under fives free.
And there will be face painting, a henna tattooist, stalls selling festival wear, food stands and real ales.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 5 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 6 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
Tickets are available at £18 from the venue and Loddon Post Office or online at www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk.
Public parking for the festival is available at Ashby and Thurton Village Hall. For further information visit www.calmfestival.co.uk
Are you organising a special event? Email email@example.com