CaLM festival returns for third year
- Credit: Archant
A day of live music, family entertainment and more will be on offer on Sunday at the third annual CaLM (Chedgrave and Loddon Music) festival.
Running from 11am to 11pm at The George and Dragon pub in Thurton, the festival promises to be bigger than ever with two stages, festival performers, a Ferris wheel, circus skills workshops, various food and beverages and a range of stalls.
Headlining the main stage is DavidLive - a sought after tribute band to the much loved David Bowie.
Other performers will include the Ron Sayer Trio, voted Guitarist of the Year by Guitarist Magazine, along with local bands Mammal Not Fish, Naomi Sutherland, The Magic Es, The Tesla Jets and Bark Prelude.
New for this year is the addition of funfair rides, jump on board Banana Boats, a giant Helter Skelter and Ferris wheel.
There will also be an arena for kids sporting circus skills, creative crafts, games, Abi’s Mud Kitchen, toddler play and more, all included in the ticket price of £3 for five to 12 year olds with under fives free.
And there will be face painting, a henna tattooist, stalls selling festival wear, food stands and real ales.
- 1 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 2 'Incredible turnout' as protesters demand River Waveney clean up
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with road temporarily closed for repair works
- 4 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 5 Fishing equipment stolen after thieves smash car window
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 5 of the best brewery tours in Suffolk
- 8 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 MP calls for investment for east coast rail lines
Tickets are available at £18 from the venue and Loddon Post Office or online at www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk.
Public parking for the festival is available at Ashby and Thurton Village Hall. For further information visit www.calmfestival.co.uk
Are you organising a special event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org