Can you spot yourself in our Bungay Festival of Running picture gallery?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Record numbers of runners took part in the Bungay Black Dog Festival of Running this weekend, with a new record set in the marathon.
Matthew Jefferies of Waveney Valley Athletics Club ran his first marathon, and managed to take three minutes off the record set five years ago, finishing in 2 hours, 39 minutes and 28 seconds.
The 27 year old said he had a ‘brilliant run’.
Runners came from all over the country and abroad to compete in the event, based at the Maltings Meadow at Ditchingham.
Fulvio Taddeo, from Naples in Italy was among them and joined the Black Dog club because he liked the name, and was the second Black Dog home in the full marathon.
You may also want to watch:
And Bungay runner Jimmy Mack ran the half-marathon with a fridge strapped to his back in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance, raising over £2,000.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 8 Parishes planning Italian pop-up night in aid of village hall
- 9 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café