Cannabis factory discovered at Ellough
AROUND 300 cannabis plants have been seized by police after a warrant was executed at a house in Ellough Road in Ellough, near Beccles, on Friday evening, May 1.
ABOUT 300 cannabis plants were seized after a warrant was executed at a house in Ellough Road, Ellough, said Suffolk police.
The warrant was acted upon on the evening of Friday last week.
Suffolk police said an officer on routine patrol had noticed that premises had been unsecured and on further investigation dis-covered evidence of potential cannabis growing.
The site was secured, and cannabis plants and associated growing equipment were seized, said police.
You may also want to watch:
The investigation was continuing this week.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 3 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 6 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 7 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 8 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 9 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 10 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s