Car crashes into ditch during rush hour commute
- Credit: Archant
A driver and passenger escaped unharmed after the car they were travelling in crashed into a ditch and became trapped between two trees.
At around 8.30am this morning (Wednesday, October 31) a blue Renault Clio left the road when driving along the A146 Norwich Road between Loddon and Thurton.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said both the man driving the car and the woman travelling with him escaped with no injuries.
The said: “Recovery were called to the scene and pulled the vehicle out of the ditch by 9.15 am, it was damage-only.”
Fire crews were also called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman added: “Crews form Carrow and Earlham were mobilised to reports of a car in a ditch on the A146. No persons were trapped and the crews were stood down.”
Ambulance crews were also called to the scene but quickly stood down as neither the driver or passenger suffered any injuries.
- 1 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 2 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 7 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 8 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 9 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 10 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist