Car crashes into ditch during rush hour commute
- Credit: Archant
A driver and passenger escaped unharmed after the car they were travelling in crashed into a ditch and became trapped between two trees.
At around 8.30am this morning (Wednesday, October 31) a blue Renault Clio left the road when driving along the A146 Norwich Road between Loddon and Thurton.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said both the man driving the car and the woman travelling with him escaped with no injuries.
The said: “Recovery were called to the scene and pulled the vehicle out of the ditch by 9.15 am, it was damage-only.”
Fire crews were also called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman added: “Crews form Carrow and Earlham were mobilised to reports of a car in a ditch on the A146. No persons were trapped and the crews were stood down.”
Ambulance crews were also called to the scene but quickly stood down as neither the driver or passenger suffered any injuries.
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash