Car crashes into ditch during rush hour commute
- Credit: Archant
A driver and passenger escaped unharmed after the car they were travelling in crashed into a ditch and became trapped between two trees.
At around 8.30am this morning (Wednesday, October 31) a blue Renault Clio left the road when driving along the A146 Norwich Road between Loddon and Thurton.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said both the man driving the car and the woman travelling with him escaped with no injuries.
The said: “Recovery were called to the scene and pulled the vehicle out of the ditch by 9.15 am, it was damage-only.”
Fire crews were also called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman added: “Crews form Carrow and Earlham were mobilised to reports of a car in a ditch on the A146. No persons were trapped and the crews were stood down.”
Ambulance crews were also called to the scene but quickly stood down as neither the driver or passenger suffered any injuries.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more