Car crashes into ditch during rush hour commute
- Credit: Archant
A driver and passenger escaped unharmed after the car they were travelling in crashed into a ditch and became trapped between two trees.
At around 8.30am this morning (Wednesday, October 31) a blue Renault Clio left the road when driving along the A146 Norwich Road between Loddon and Thurton.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said both the man driving the car and the woman travelling with him escaped with no injuries.
The said: “Recovery were called to the scene and pulled the vehicle out of the ditch by 9.15 am, it was damage-only.”
Fire crews were also called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman added: “Crews form Carrow and Earlham were mobilised to reports of a car in a ditch on the A146. No persons were trapped and the crews were stood down.”
Ambulance crews were also called to the scene but quickly stood down as neither the driver or passenger suffered any injuries.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools