Change of venue as special theatre production for children comes to Beccles Library
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Beccles Library will next week welcome a theatre production initially scheduled to appear at Southwold Library.
Orla’s Moon is a new immersive music theatre production for under threes and their carers.
The performance will take place on Tuesday, June 20 at 1pm.
It is composed, written and directed by Wonderful Beast - the same team behind Orla and the Sun.
A spokesman for the event said: “Step into a beautiful moonlit world of dappled light, shimmering stars and tinkling bells and join us on Orla’s night adventure. Our welcoming cast will tell an enchanting story through song, dance and sensory props, inviting children to interact and immerse themselves in the joy of play.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are only required for babies and toddlers. Parents, grandparents and carers do not require one.
To book, call 01284 769505 or visit www.theatreroyal.org/shows/orlas-moon/It is a ‘pay what you can’ show, and contributions can be made at the end.
- 1 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 2 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 3 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 4 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 Wanted Waveney man may be in London