Children at Big Sky Nursery take part in Easter egg hunt
- Credit: ECCH
Youngsters at Big Sky Nursery in Beccles had a cracking time when the Easter bunny paid them a visit.
Last weekend an Easter egg hunt took place at the nursery, with paw prints leading a trail to chocolate treats hidden around their outside play area which has just had a new reading garden and muddy play area added.
A statement on behalf of the nursery said: “The children thoroughly enjoyed their egg-cellent exploration and eating the eggs they found. The eggs were donated to the nursery by The Co-operative Funeral Care in Beccles.”
Big Sky Nurseries is a subsidiary of East Coast Community Healthcare (ECCH), the social enterprise which provides NHS community health services across both Norfolk and Suffolk.
The nursery which is based on Station Road, was officially opened back on October 31 by the mayor of Beccles, Graham Catchpole.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the nursery then visit http://www.bigskynurseries.co.uk/contact-us/
- 1 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 4 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 5 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 6 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 8 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch