Children at Big Sky Nursery take part in Easter egg hunt
- Credit: ECCH
Youngsters at Big Sky Nursery in Beccles had a cracking time when the Easter bunny paid them a visit.
Last weekend an Easter egg hunt took place at the nursery, with paw prints leading a trail to chocolate treats hidden around their outside play area which has just had a new reading garden and muddy play area added.
A statement on behalf of the nursery said: “The children thoroughly enjoyed their egg-cellent exploration and eating the eggs they found. The eggs were donated to the nursery by The Co-operative Funeral Care in Beccles.”
Big Sky Nurseries is a subsidiary of East Coast Community Healthcare (ECCH), the social enterprise which provides NHS community health services across both Norfolk and Suffolk.
The nursery which is based on Station Road, was officially opened back on October 31 by the mayor of Beccles, Graham Catchpole.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the nursery then visit http://www.bigskynurseries.co.uk/contact-us/
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 4 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 5 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles