Children get the chance join Robin Hood and his merry men in this year’s Beccles Christmas pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters across Waveney are being given the chance to join Robin Hood and his merry men in this year’s Beccles Christmas pantomime.
Auditions will be held on Sunday, September 3, at Beccles Public Hall.
SparkLive Pantomimes are on the search for young people to be part of the junior ensemble (6+) and older ensemble (11-18) in this years Robin Hood pantomime production.
Those looking to audition must have good dancing experience and the ability to learn choreography quickly, acting experience would also be an advantage.
Ryan Holt, director, said: “I’m really excited to be bringing pantomime back to Beccles this year with the tale of Robin Hood.”
You may also want to watch:
The workshop style auditions will held at 1pm for the junior ensemble and 2.45pm for the older ensemble.
Robin hood will run for 12 performances at Beccles Public Hall from December 22 till January 1, 2018.
Anyone interested can register at www.becclespantomime.co.uk ,or turn up on the day.
- 1 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 4 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
- 5 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 6 Collapsed footbridges replaced on popular walking route after six-year battle
- 7 Appeal to trace missing man who was last seen in Norwich
- 8 Bridge to be closed overnight with traffic diverted
- 9 'A rare proposition': Construction continues on new development
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash