Circus show coming to town for half term
- Credit: Archant
A venue in Beccles is gearing up to welcome audiences for its first full family theatre show since March.
Beccles Public Hall and Theatre will host Foolhardy Circus, who will be coming to the town to perform a special socially distanced performance during half term this Thursday, October 29.
The circus troupe have performed across the UK, Europe and the world will bring an array of clowning, comedy and circus tricks to the stage.
John Cushing, venue director for the theatre, said: “We are excited to be welcoming families back to enjoy this special socially distanced circus show which has proved very popular since tickets went on sale.
“It’s perfect for children of all ages and we are pleased to be able to offer this for families during the autumn half term break.”
You may also want to watch:
Only a handful of tickets now remain due to social distancing for the performance on Thursday at 2pm, with all tickets costing £6.
The theatre will also be showing two films – ‘Dolittle’ on October 28 at 7.30pm and ‘Halloween’ on October 31 at 7.30pm – with tickets costing £5.
Visit www.becclespublichall.com or call 01502 770060.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 3 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 6 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 7 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 8 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 9 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing